BEFORE YOU COMMISSION ME:
- Paypal and Interac are the only payment methods accepted.
- Do NOT complain about my prices.
- Do not try bargaining.
- Do not commission if you’re not sure you’ll have the money to pay for it.
- If I say no, do not insist.
- I do not copy other artists’ style. If you want something in their style, ask them.
- PLEASE try and keep the commission request impersonal. I am an artist, not a confident. If details aren’t required for the commission, it’s not needed to mention them!
WHAT I WILL NOT DRAW:
- Underage characters in sexual situations.
- Real people without their consent. Includes actors, singers, public figures, etc…
- Real people in sexual situations. No exception.
- Glorified imagery of racism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia, etc… This includes uniforms and symbols.
- Memorial pieces for people or pets.
ONCE THE COMMISSION IS DONE:
- You’re free to post your commissioned artwork anywhere the website’s TOS allows it.
- You are not allowed to claim the artwork as yours.
- You are not allowed to make any kind of profit from the commissioned drawing, unless discussed beforehand.
- You are not allowed to claim the artwork as yours or to remove the signature. Cropping is ok if credit is given.
- Colouring linearts is allowed, as long as no change to the lineart is done without me allowing it, and only if you’re the commissioner (or you allow someone else to colour it).
- If you want your commission(s) to be private, just ask me, and you’ll be the only one to get the file(s).
- Commissioning other artists to make(either by request or commission) derivative work should be discussed with me beforehand. I will most than likely allow a one off thing, but never mass produced articles (i.e: keychains).
- In the case of derivative work being made, credits to me will be MANDATORY.
WHAT I WILL BE ALLOWED TO DO WITH THE ART, UNLESS CLEARLY STATED THAT YOU DO NOT ALLOW ME TO:
- Unless discussed beforehand, the High Resolution and PSD(resized) of your commission will be made available on Patreon. You are still free to share the High Resolution with people, but personal access to the PSD will be at a fee.
- Prints will be sold if I feel like the quality is good enough for it.