BEFORE YOU COMMISSION ME:
- Paypal and Interac are the only payment methods accepted.
- Do NOT send ANY payment before your request is approved, and an invoice is issued. All payment received out of invoice will be taken as a donation.
- Do NOT complain about my prices.
- Do not try bargaining.
- Do not commission if you’re not sure you’ll have the money to pay for it.
- If I say no, do not insist.
- I do not copy other artists’ style. If you want something in their style, ask them.
- PLEASE try and keep the commission request impersonal. I am an artist, not a confident. If details aren’t required for the commission, it’s not needed to mention them!
- In the case of an already started commission, only partial refund will be made, depending on when the refund is requested. In other words, if work has been done, I will keep the amount associated to the amount of work done.
- In the case of a Wing-It, refund can be made if I haven’t started yet. I can not refund the paypal fee.
- No refund shall be issued for a completed commission.
WHAT I WILL NOT DRAW:
- Underage characters in sexual situations.
- Non anthro/non sentient animals in sexual situations, with the exception of fantasy creatures like dragons.
- Real people without their consent. Includes actors, singers, public figures, etc…
- Real people in sexual situations. No exception.
- Glorified imagery of racism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia, etc… This includes uniforms and symbols.
- Anything that portrays sexual assault in a positive way.
- Memorial pieces for people or pets.
CHANGES AND REVISIONS:
- Rough Sketch: Full changes of pose(s) and/or character(s) are allowed at rough sketch stage, as long as they’re caused by my own mistake (i.e: misread a request and got the pose wrong, switched the poses of characters in a scene with multiple characters). Wanting a new pose because you’ve changed your mind will be an extra fee based on the complexity/number of characters/etc… Medium changes are free of charge. Minor changes are free of charge.
- Lineart/Clean Sketch: Minor changes are allowed at lineart or clean sketch stage. Medium changes are free of charge, to an extent. If too many changes are requested, there will be a fee based on time spent. If a full change of pose is requested, there will be an extra fee based on the complexity/number of characters/etc…
- Completed Commission: Once the piece is completed, the only allowed changes are based on my own mistakes (i.e: markings in wrong places or missing, wrong colour used on clothes, etc…)
- On Wing-It type commissions, the only changes allowed are based on my own mistakes (i.e: markings in wrong places or missing, wrong colour used on clothes, etc…)
- Examples of Minor Changes: Position of hand, expression, accessories, piece of clothing.
- Examples of Medium Changes: Entire outfit, position of both arms or legs, environment if any.
ONCE THE COMMISSION IS DONE:
- You’re free to post your commissioned artwork anywhere the website’s TOS allows it.
- You are not allowed to claim the artwork as yours.
- You are not allowed to make any kind of profit from the commissioned drawing, unless discussed beforehand.
- You are not allowed to claim the artwork as yours or to remove the signature. Cropping is ok if credit is given.
- Colouring linearts is allowed, as long as no change to the lineart is done without me allowing it, and only if you’re the commissioner (or you allow someone else to colour it).
- If you want your commission(s) to be private, just ask me, and you’ll be the only one to get the file(s).
- Commissioning other artists to make(either by request or commission) derivative work should be discussed with me beforehand. I will most than likely allow a one off thing, but never mass produced articles (i.e: keychains).
- In the case of derivative work being made, credits to me will be MANDATORY.
WHAT I WILL BE ALLOWED TO DO WITH THE ART, UNLESS CLEARLY STATED THAT YOU DO NOT ALLOW ME TO:
- Unless discussed beforehand, the High Resolution and PSD(resized) of your commission will be made available on Patreon. You are still free to share the High Resolution with people, but personal access to the PSD will be at a fee.
- Prints will be sold if I feel like the piece would look good as a print.